Contract Type: Full Time
Salary: £21-23,000/annum (for more experience salary is negotiable)
Location: London, W4
Start Date: A.S.A.P.
Wiggy Kit is a luxury womenswear brand that was founded in 2015 by British designer Wiggy Hindmarch with a concept to create a range of beautiful styles versatile enough to be worn on both far-flung getaways and at home in the city. The company has grown year on year, now offering collections year round to their loyal customer base.
Wiggy Kit is looking for a Studio Assistant to organise and co-ordinate administration, logistics and day to day operations. This is an important, exciting new position and one that is integral to the growth of the company. This is a great role for someone looking to work in a creative industry. The role requires the ability to work both autonomously as well as a central part of the team.
- Permanent Role – flexible working in office/home
- Full time
- Based in West London
- Flexible start date - preferably as soon as possible
- Workplace pension
RESPONSIBILITIES - including, but not limited to
- Day to day administrative tasks including project management, booking travel, meeting bookings, running errands etc
- Shipping samples and processing gifting requests for the team and deal with any issues arising with couriers
- Process payments of invoices, liaise with the accountant and chase on missing invoices
- Working alongside the online team to assist with customer service
- Assisting with general office admin
- Assist with any project management tasks including setting up of pop-ups, events, showrooms (in London and abroad)
- Assisting with organising and planning shoots (in London and abroad)
- Overseeing office supplies, refreshments / anything needed for events organised by the team and liaise with office management regarding any other office issues relating to them
- Assisting with the day to day maintenance of the website
- Assistance with product launches and sales
- Ad Hoc tasks
No prior experience needed. We are looking for someone with common sense who is proactive, positive, willing to get stuck in during a really exciting time for the brand. We want to find someone who can expand their career at Wiggy Kit and become a key cog to our brand.
- Service orientated attitude – willingness to work as an administrative assistant – not seeing this as a temporary role
- Organised and detail oriented
- Pro-active problem solver
- Excellent time management skills (multi-tasker)
- Confidence in Microsoft Office and Google/Mac equivalents
- Willingness to travel for work events/pop ups
- Interest in working in fashion
- Photoshop and InDesign experience
- Shopify Skills
- Social Media/Content creation skills a bonus
Become a core member of a small, but growing close-knit team.
To apply please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org